Name: Ourm Narap
Date of birth: December 05, 1974
Place of birth: Battambang Province, Cambodia
Marital Status: Married, 2 children
Current Address: house Nº 600, Group 30, Ochar,
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 2017- Present Position: Education Program Manager
2006 to May, 2017 Education Program Officer
Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation (MJP) Samlout, Battambang Province
2003- June, 2006 Pedagogy Coordinator
Enfants Refugiée du Monde(ERM) Samlout, Battambang Province
- Teacher Trainer at Battambang Regional Teacher Training Center (RTTC)
-To teach the teacher trainees in RTTC option Khmer literature, Khmer culture, Human Right
- Master Trainer and coordinator at Cambodia Institute Human Rights (CIHR)
-Master Trainer of Human Rights Teaching Methodology for pedagogy schools project (provide the training to teachers in RTTC and TTC in Cambodia).
-Coordinator and facilitator of Human Rights Teaching Methodology for primary schools, secondary schools and high schools (provide the training all teachers in schools).
-Inspector and evaluator of Human Rights Teaching Methodology throughout Cambodia
2001-1998 Teacher Trainer at Battambnag Regional Teacher Training Center (RTTC)
Option: Khmer Literature, Human Rights, Professional Morality
2008- 2009 Cambodian University for Specialties
Master Business Administration and Economics
Major Business Administration
- Faculty of Pedagogy in Phnom Penh
Option: Khmer Literature and Society
–Has satisfied the requirements of the raining course leading to the certificate of the Upper Secondary School Teacher.
- Royal University of Phnom Penh
– Option Khmer Literature and Society
– Has satisfied the requirement of Royal University of Phnom Penh for the award of the degree of Bachelor or Art in Khmer Literature.
1988-1992 Mony Vong High School in Battambang
- Net Yang Secondary School in Battambang
- Certificate of recognition 2011: for 5 years of dedication, commitment and performance at the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation
- Award of Excellent Paper under the title The Jorani Project: Incorporating Principles of Sustainable Rural Development into the Education System of Cambodia
- Has successfully completed the training course on Supervisory and People Management Skill
- Has successfully completed course of training on Advocacy
- Has successfully completed training course on Community Base Facilitation Skills.
- Has successfully completed a course of Introduction to Counseling Children-Theory and Practice
- Has successfully completed the course throughout the Right To Play Red Ball Child Play Trainer Workshop November 17, 2008 to November 24, 2008
- Has successfully completed the course in computer Typing skill, M.s Word 2000 and M.s, Excel 2000
- Has successfully completed a course in Information Communicate Technology (ICT)
- Has attended Mental Health Care for Children In Community After Armed Conflicts
- Has successfully completed the Mental Health Training on
- Child development
- Impact of child abuses and negligence
- Psychiatric and social problem
Has successfully completed a training session on refresher course for Master Trainer on Human Rights Teaching Methodology for Primary School and Secondary School
Has successfully completed the series of training workshop on Participatory Approach to Human Rights Education: Frameworks Methods and Techniques.
Has satisfactorily completed a course in Administration