- Personal Info
- Name and Position
- Employee Name : Manika Yim
- Position Title : Data Collection Coordinator
- Place of Work : Battambang and Pailin Provinces
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (2009), Major in Financial and Banking, Build Bright University (BBU), Battambang, Cambodia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA (August -2004), Major in Accounting, National University of Management (NUM), Battambang, Cambodia,
- High School Diploma (August-2000), Preah Monivong High School, Battambang, Cambodia,
- Diploma of English Level 12 (January 2005), Australian Centre for Development (ACD), Battambang, Cambodia
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Overall band score 6.0 (January 2005)
March 2017 – Present: 1. Finance & Admin Manager with Partners for Rural Development 2. Data collection coordinator with ASEM 2013/003
2006 – April 2017: Account Supervisor/Finance Manager with Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation
2004 – 2006: Project Accountant with Maddox Jolie Project – WildAid
- Management and Leadership Training Workshop – conducted by National Health Service (NHS), February 2016, Winchester, United Kingdom.
- Effective Communication in the workplace – conducted by Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation, September 2015, Battambang, Cambodia.
II- Hope for what the project will accomplish
- Able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of farmers’ practice in Samlout and Pailin and help them solve those problems by introducing a better and more efficient way of agriculture technique.
- Help farmers and villagers in need (over and beyond their problems in the field)
- Strengthen relationship with local authorities.
III- Project link to my career
- I’ve been doing finance with an international organization that works on conservation, community and rural development; therefore, I am aware of all these knowledge. This is an opportunity for me to be working frontline directly with those farmers and put on what I’ve learned in the past into practice. This will also open up a path to pursue more on rural development work.