- Employee Name : Nuon Sokunthea
- Position Title : Data Collection Coordinator
- Place of Work : Battambang and Pailin Provinces
- 2005 : Graduated BA of Accounting at IMF Institute, Cambodia.
- 1996 : Completed a-one-year of English Teaching Methodology in Phnom Penh.
- 1991 : Graduated a-two-year of Geography Teaching Methodology in Kompong Cham province.
Training and workshop
- 2016 : Attended a-two-day training on Management and Leadership with NHS(National Health Service) in London.
- 2015 : Finished a-six-day workshop on Theater for Development workshop(part2).
- 2015 : A week workshop on Sustainable Asian honey Bees attended by 7 Asian countries (Vietnam, Indonesia, Malasia, Banglades, Philipin, India and Cambodia).
- 2015 : Taining on Standard Map- Self-Assessment Capacity building.
- 2014 : a-three-day training on mental health caring for local children and counseling.
- 2014 : Finished a-three-day workshop on Theater for Development workshop.
- 2013 : Finished a-three-day training on counseling.
- 2013 : Finished a-three-day training on Community Based Enterprise.
- 2012 : Attended a training on Supervisory and People Management Skill.
- Other trainings in the past year.
II-Past work related to the project
- Eight years experiences as a teacher at state school
- Eight years experiences as a Community Facilitator with Church World Service Organization (CWS) in Cambodia.
- Ten years experiences as a Gender Equality Coordinator with Maddox Jolie-Pitt Organization (MJP) in Cambodia.
- A Director of a newly created local NGO named PRD (Partners for Rural Development) Cambodia.
III- The hope of the project will accomplish
- The project activities will benefits farmers in Battambang and Pailin provinces on high grade of agriculture technique.
- Empower women and girls on agriculture
- Get active participation of communities and authorities in the project activities
- Have good communication and relationship with local authorities and related Government Departments in both provinces.
- Staff full of experiences in community development
IV-The project link to the career
- It is a new created NGO so it is a new experience of being a partnership with the project.
- It is also a new experience for me of working in agriculture project, but I hope I will gain more skills and knowledge.