Welcome to the Farmer Decision Making website. Here you will find information about two research projects funded by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR):
- Co-Design Workshop at National University of Battambang15 local agricultural extension organisations participated in a co-design workshop facilitated by the Next Generation Agricultural Extension Project: Social relations for practice change. In this blog post, we share… Read more: Co-Design Workshop at National University of Battambang
- Early career researchers developing key skillsLita Mom and Pherom Song first became involved with the Next Generation Agricultural Extension project in July 2022 when they became employed as research project officers at Partners for… Read more: Early career researchers developing key skills
- Data collection on the livelihood aspirations of young agricultural science graduates Ru Hui Foong writes about her recent trip to Cambodia where she was able to further develop her understanding of the agricultural sector in Cambodia, engage with multi-disciplinary researchers… Read more: Data collection on the livelihood aspirations of young agricultural science graduates
- Forum TheatreCommunicating the findings of a project is a key part of the process of undertaking research. Our research is designed to reach beyond the academic community, to policy makers… Read more: Forum Theatre
- Upcoming WorkshopWe will be hosting a joint project workshop together with our partners at the National University of Battambang, Battambang, Cambodia on July 3-7, 2023. The Workshop will be… Read more: Upcoming Workshop
These projects are a collaborative effort and involve a number of partners.
The research team is keen to hear from people interested in our work and we encourage you to get in contact with us.