Welcome to the Farmer Decision Making website. Here you will find information about two research projects funded by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR):
- Early career researchers developing key skillsLita Mom and Pherom Song first became involved with the Next Generation Agricultural Extension project in July 2022 when they became employed as research project officers at Partners for … Read more
- Data collection on the livelihood aspirations of young agricultural science graduates Ru Foong writes about her recent trip to Cambodia where she was able to further develop her understanding of the agricultural sector in Cambodia, engage with multi-disciplinary researchers and … Read more
- Forum TheatreCommunicating the findings of a project is a key part of the process of undertaking research. Our research is designed to reach beyond the academic community, to policy makers … Read more
- Upcoming WorkshopWe will be hosting a joint project workshop together with our partners at the National University of Battambang, Battambang, Cambodia on July 3-7, 2023. The Workshop will be … Read more
- Photo DiaryIn 2022, Dr Ariane Utomo introduced a photo diary method to accompany the data collection process of the household census (Activity 2) for the Next Generation Agricultural Extension: social … Read more
These projects are a collaborative effort and involve a number of partners.
The research team is keen to hear from people interested in our work and we encourage you to get in contact with us.